Thursday, August 11, 2011

a bit of ripped denim

Vintage top / Urban Renewal shorts / Zara bag / Yacht Week sunglasses
Simple day out. Was pretty exhausted today, so my cousin and I took it easy and stopped by the theater to catch Crazy, Stupid, Love. I'm not usually one for romantic comedies, but I actually quite enjoyed this one at times. It featured an ensemble cast that I wouldn't have imagined together myself, but the actors' on-screen dynamic was pretty decent. Though it's a bit labored at times, I wouldn't rule out recommending it if only for Gosling's excellent abs (but really, Steve Carell is quite likable as Cal.)

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog. Hyped you on lookbook ;)

    Cindy
    Style Soufflé

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, i just had to find your blog after seeing your lookbook!
    love your style and your posts - just followed you on bloglovin ;)

    jessie xx

    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete