Monday, July 25, 2011

drop beats not bombs

Electric Zoo 2010
Over this past year, my friends and I went to almost every music festival imaginable. This year, I feel like I should be a bit more economically conscious so I'm going to Identity Festival in Mansfield on August 20 and Electric Zoo over Labor Day Weekend. I haven't been to a single festival all summer, so I'm itching to get out to a huge open field and dance to great music and love life.

The Mansfield lineup includes Kaskade, Rusko, Avicii, Data Romance, Steve Aoki, and Nervo, while Tiesto, Guetta, Moby, Benassi, Rusko (twice in three weekends, yay), van Buuren, Afreojack, Boys Noize, Skrillex, ATB, Bloody Beetroots, Fake Blood, and Infected Mushroom will be at EZoo. I wish Pretty Lights was also on one of the lineups, but they're both already incredible, so I can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment