Wednesday, July 27, 2011

our deepest desire is luminous mobility






Eklund Stockholm New York
"I simply state that I'm a product of a versatile mind in a restless generation -- with every reason to throw my mind and pen in with the radicals. Even if, deep in my heart, I thought we were all blind atoms in a world as limited as a stroke of a pendulum, I and my sort would struggle against tradition; try, at least, to displace old can'ts with new ones. I've thought I was right about life at various times, but faith is difficult. One thing I know: if living isn't seek for the grail, it may be a damned amusing game." -- F. Scott

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! i love looking at interior decor especially since i am in the processing of decorating my new home!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete